Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Diamond In The Rough

I knew things were taking a turn for the better when I heard previous Westminster 400m dash record holder Joe Stewart ('62) was coming to see me run! He made his way, by car, all the way from Cody, Wyoming to Beaver Falls, PA in 3 days. 


Although the film is based on the team, this will be a gem; something unexpected that is going to totally boost the overall power of The Quest of Champions.

Meeting Joe was amazing, and the footage is truly priceless!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Adam, I appreciate the passion in your writing but perhaps write a little more! It is always a great start for your articles but you just need a little more information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty exciting! A man drove for three days to watch you run! Tell me more, or at least a snippet of your time talking to him because I already look forward to hearing and seeing the footage you got for your Capstone. Maybe even a quick video clip of him will do.

    ReplyDelete